We provide the service for international quality of standard. Our clients have great trust due to our team hard work for our products. We have a wide range of products. Photography:- Photography is the science, art, application and practice of creating durable images by recording light or other electromagnetic radiation, either electronically by means of an image sensor, or chemically by means of a light-sensitive material such as photographic film. Videography:- Videography is simply the production of videos from conception to the final product, generally on a small scale ranging from a team of a few individuals to a single person who does everything from shooting the video to setting and editing. The Modern cameras save video onto hard drives, solid state drives or flash storage. Creative photography:- Creative photography is an extension of conventional photography into creative art. Its purpose is to stimulate creative thoughts and encourage experimentation with new ideas going beyond a simple photograph. There should be a significant photographic content, and the inclusion of mixed media of any kind (photocopy, print, transfer, digital etc) is welcome. It can be a collage or a montage.
PRINTING:- Printing is a process for reproducing text and images using a master form or template.
- DIGITAL PRINTING:-Digital printing, a fast developing technology, is a modern method of printing without the need for a printing press or the creation of a printing plate, and includes ink-jet and laser printing.
- ENGRAVING:-Engraving creates a raised surface on paper while inking. A metal die is created with an impression which is cut into the surface and filled with opaque engraving ink.
- FLEXOGRAPHY:-Used for product packaging, it uses plastic or rubber printing plates that are flexible, to print on foil, plastic, brown paper, acetate film and all types of packaging materials.
- GRAVURE:- Commonly used for packaging and labels in the extremely large catalogue and magazine runs graver is a process that is mostly used for fine art prints.
- LETTERPRESS:-Letterpress is the oldest printing technique known, pioneered in the 15th Century by Johannes Gutenberg.
- OFFSET LITHOGRAPHY:- This process of printing uses printing plates on flat surfaces. Watermark is applied to the image on a printing plate which is chemically treated so that only the colours, types and shape on the plate will accept ink.
- REPROGRAPHICS: -A term for duplication or photocopying images that are a virtual likeness of the original.
- SCREEN PRINTING:- Screen printing is used for printing on T-Shirts and billboards. It is also used for CD printing and graphics.
- THERMOGRAPHY:- Thermography is commonly known as “poor man’s engraving” and is used for stationery printing.